Monday, September 30, 2013


Mixtape Series Entry No.9: Semi-Forgotten September
This post is a little overdue I know, I know. I have no excuse other than real life crap interfering with my spare 'media' time. Also, I've been actually running out of ideas for a little bit there, even though I won't admit it to myself. So anyway, I decided to opt for a more personal/sentimental mix this time of the year. These are tracks I enjoyed in the past before my INDIE MUSIC addiction took hold – everything from songs I used to scream into my hairbrush and to ones I still serenade myself to in the mirror (judge away!!! =p) See track list:
1 Say it right | Nelly Furtado
2 Over and Over | Nelly ft. Tim McGraw
3 Come on get higher | Matt Nathanson
4 We'll be a dream | We the Kings ft. Demi Lovato
5 Until the time is through | 5ive
6 Snow on the Sahara | Anggun
7 Stolen | Dashboard Confessional
8 Unbelievable | Craig David
9 Never Ever | Ciara ft. Young Jeezy
10 Touch My Hand | David Archuleta
11 Postcard from Heaven | Lighthouse Family
12 Feel your love | Casely
13 Stop and Stare | One Republic
14 Superhuman | Christ Brown ft. Keri Hilson
15 One More Try | A1
16 Anonymous | Bobby Valentino
17 Fuck It (I want you back) | Eamon
18 Somewhere I belong | Linkin Park
19 Tipsy | Git Fresh ft. Rick Ross
20 I never loved you anyway | The Corrs
21 Out of this club | Pussycat Dolls ft. R Kelly
22 Supermassive Blackhole | Muse
23 Guilty | Blue
24 Heartbeat | Enrique Iglesias ft. Nicole Scherzinger

♫ Give it a listen via the link below:


Semi-Forgotten September

Enjoy! - Hxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment